Gasparilla Outbound Voyage
The Gasparilla Outbound Voyage features the pirates and their ship, the Jose Gasparilla, as they set sail from Tampa to signify the end of Gasparilla season.
One last day of fun activities at Sparkman Whart. The event is totally free and open to the public.
2020 Gasparilla Outbound Voyage
Where: Sparkman Wharf
When: Saturday, February 29th, 2020
Schedule of Events
- 2pm Festivities Begin
- 3pm Ye Mystic Krewe of Gasparilla arrive at Sparkman Wharf
- 6pm Live music
- 6:15pm Mayor Jane Castor takes the key to the City of Tampa back and ousts the pirates back out to sea.
- 6:30pm – The Jose Gasparilla and all the pirates set sail with one last cannon salute.
- 6:30pm – Live music
2020 Gasparilla Outbound Voyage FAQ’s
Where should I park?
- There is a parking garage directly across from Sparkman Wharf. It will fill up quickly so arrive early.
- Park in any of parking garages throughout Downtown
- Park in Ybor City and ride the free trolley, which has a stop right at Sparkman Wharf
Do I need tickets?
No. The Gasparilla Outbound Voyage is totally free and open to the public.
Is this a family friendly event?
Absolutely. Sparkman Wharf is a great place for everyone.
What time does it start?
The festivities begin at 2pm, the pirates arrive at 3pm.
Can I bring food or drinks?
No. Sparkman Wharf has lots of awesome options for food and drinks.
Can I talk like a pirate?
Will the Mayor get the key to the City of Tampa back from the pirates?
Those dastardly pirates talk a big game, but there are no match for our mayor.