Gasparilla Music Festival
This amazing music festival takes place in downtown Tampa the second weekend of March at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park and Kiley Gardens Park.
The event has been hosting musical acts from a wide variety of genres on several stages since 2011. The event also features cuisine from the region’s top restaurants.
Gasparilla Music Foundations mission to support and promote music and education, an the organization is involved throughout the year in many projects which provide scholarships and instruments to music students.
Gasparilla Music Festival 2020
Where: Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, Kiley Gardens Park
600 N Ashley Drive
Tampa, Florida 33602
When: March 7th & 8th 2020
Saturday – 11:30 am – 11 pm
Sunday – 11:30 am -9 pm
The Gasparilla Music Festival is a community funded music festival sponsored by individuals and corporate sponsors. It is organized by the non-profit, Gasparilla Music Foundation, and is dedicated to supporting music and education throughout Tampa Bay.
GMF has launched a variety of initiatives including the incredible Recycled Tunes program. The mission of Recycled Tunes is provide access to musical instruments to the under-served children of Tampa Bay.
To support this amazing organization and event click please call GMF at (813) 708-8423 or click on link below to connect with our sponsorship team: email@example.com for a custom package!
Gasparilla Music Festival FAQ’s
CAN I SUBMIT MY BAND TO PLAY AT GMF 2020?
IS GMF “KID-FRIENDLY”?
IS THE FESTIVAL ACCESSIBLE FOR THOSE WITH DISABILITIES?
WILL THERE BE ATMS?
WHERE DO I PARK?
WHAT CAN I BRING?
GMF approved items include:
- Blanket or ground tarp (no larger than 6’x8′)
- Low-backed chairs (under 30″ in height, permitted in designated areas only)
- Small bags and backpacks (smaller than 17″x12″x10″, subject to search)
- Water (factory sealed, up to 1 liter)
- Wheelchairs and medical scooters
- Strollers for children
- Hand-held still cameras
WHAT ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED?
Please leave the following items at home:
- Alcohol (we will provide on-site) and other beverages (except sealed water up to 1 liter or an empty reusable, non-glass container)
- Glass containers
- Coolers and thermoses
- Flag Poles & Flags
- Umbrellas and tents (anything that can obstruct the view of others)
- Large chairs
- Video and audio recording equipment
- Wagons, skateboards and Segways
- Weapons, illicit drugs and other contraband
- Balls, frisbees, missiles, and any other types of throwing objects or projectiles